“Led by The Spirit – Strive not to compromise”.
Connecting to God
- Building our lives upon the uncompromise – infallible principles of the Word of God and establish a personal relationship with God.
- Being transformed by the manifest presence of God through His Word by believing in and living by the Word of God.
- Strive to live a life that is led by The Spirit of God & not through religious doctrines.
- Focusing on the exaltation of God, not the entertainment of man.
- Having the fear of the Lord and honoring His presence.
- Being dependent upon the Holy Spirit’s presence.
- Expecting the natural flow of the gifts of the Spirit.
Connecting to one another
At Local Church
- Being a spiritual family where homes and relationships are nurtured, and each person has a vital role, including believers from different cultural, ethnic, social, generational and educational backgrounds.
At Bible Study
- Where loving relationship is built and spiritual life is nurtured.
Project Nehemiah Bible Study – in Concord, CA. (Nehemiah chapter 3 & 4)
Project Isaiah Bible Study – in Pleasanton, CA. (Isaiah chapter 61)
- To Re-Build the broken Jerusalem (Restoration of all broken Christian’s life & beliefs)
- Seek God’s approval vs. man’s approval.
- Recognizing spiritual authority and covering through covenantal relationships.
- Fulfilling God’s purposes as generations of all ages work together for His Kingdom.
- Understanding that our children and youth are the Church future generation’s leaders.
- Building for future generations – Preaching the uncompromised message of the Gospel with integrity & truth.
- Submitting to the Bible as the final authority in all matters of life.
At Prayer Meeting
- Prayers are individually and corporately lifted up as our petition for the entire Body of Christ, families, loved ones and others.